家教资讯站_家教中心
  位置:上海家教首页 >> 资讯站首页 >> 外语学习 >> 专题:英语四六级 >> 浏览文章  
银行英语口语BankingEnglish(三)
2006-01-03  来源:互联网  采编:天天家教网 阅读:1次/2656次

please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

What kind of currency do you want?

要哪种货币?

What's it you wish to change?

你有什么要换的?

What kind of currency do you want to change?

要换哪种货币?

In what denominations?

要什么面值的?

Please tell me what note you want.

请告诉我要什么钞票。

Will seven tens be all right?

7张10元的可以吗?

Is it in traveler's cheques?

换旅行支票吗?

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

我想知道如何付钱给你。

How would you like it?

你要什么面额的?

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

Can you change me some money, please?

能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

Could you change these French francs for me?

能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

I'd like some coins for this note.

我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.

我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。

I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.

我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。

In fives, please.

请给我5元票面的。

Could you give me some small notes?

给我一些小票好吗?

 

Useful Words and Phrases

currency, money 货币

money changing 兑换货币

an exchange form 兑换单

bank note 钞票

note of large denomination 大票

note of small denomination 小票

small change 零钱

subsidiary money 辅币

nickel piece 镍币

plastic currency notes 塑料钞票

convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币

 

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

储蓄存款的利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?

这种存款付给利息吗?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

请告诉我年利率是多少。

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。

The account carries interest of 4%.

该存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

储蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

 

Useful Words and Phrases

interest rate 利率

simple interest 单利

compound interest 复利

legal interest 法定利息

prime rate 优待利率

payable interest 应付利息

lending rate 贷款利率

usury 高利贷

the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率

进入本文所属专题:英语四六级
08-23
01-03
01-03
12-27
12-26
12-21
12-21
12-21
12-21
12-21
第1页/共6页 首页 << 1 2 3 4 5 6 >> 尾页
 
最新专题_家教资讯
可可家具网
 
小班数学
·YesCoco.cn!可可办公家具直销网 -- 办公椅 - 办公桌 - 会议桌 - 班台 - 屏风隔断 - 存储架 - 文件柜 - 沙发 - 茶几 - 装饰品 - 办公空间分类 - 行业家具分类 ·上海律师--上海律师事务所 ·上海律师网--上海最专业的律师网 ·家具网--美式家具直销 ·外教--上海外教 ·上海家具网--随心所欲,定制属于您的个性化家具 ·天天家教--上海家教中心 ·家教网 ·钢琴家教--3000名钢琴家教任您的选择 ·华师大家教 ·复旦家教 ·家教中介--上海最专业的家教中介 ·钢琴陪练 ·市重点中学数学名师精品小班  
公司介绍 | 公司线路 | 人员招聘 | 服务条款 | 隐私保护 | 友情链接 | 合作共建 | 意见反馈
 
请家教:021-51095132,31268768  做家教:021-31268728,51695127  投诉热线:021-62100184
家教服务中心:上海市长宁区中山公园定西路1277号长峰大厦1507室 邮编:200050